pursuant to Articles 13 et seq. of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR), in relation to personal data of which we will come into possession by filling the contact form available on the Firm’s website (www.studioruffolo.it) or following the first telephonic contact with the Firm’s professionals charged with the processing of your data, we inform you of what follows.
1. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING.
The purpose of the data processing is only to examine the requests of information or for appointment with the Firm (including for conferring professional mandates) made by the User (“Data subject”) and to properly manage such requests. In no case providing such data may be intended as conferring and/or accepting professional mandates.
2. MODALITIES OF DATA PROCESSING.
The processing of the data subject’s personal data may consist in the collection, registration, organization, keeping, consultation, modification, selection, extraction, comparing, use, communication, cancellation and destruction of the data. All collected data are processed manually and/or with the use of electronic devices, kept in out paper and/or electronic archives and processed through our IT system.
3. COMMUNICATION OF THE DATA AND REFUSAL.
Communicating personal data is optional. The data subject’s refusal to communicate the personal data implies the impossibility for the Firm to process and manage the data subject’s requests.
4. LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING.
The data will be processed with the prior consent of the data subject.
5. COMMUNICATION, DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD.
Personal data may be disclosed to subjects charged with the processing and are not subject to disclosure to any other subject. The data will not be transferred to other states of the European Union, third (extra-EU) states and international organizations.
6. DATA RETENTION.
Data are retained for the period necessary for the treatment and management of the requests as per point 1 above and, in any case, for a period not longer than 1 year from their communication.
7. DATA CONTROLLER.
The controller of data processing is Prof. Avv. Ugo Ruffolo, Fiscal Code RFFGUO42D02I872U, Via A. Testoni, no. 5, 40123 Bologna (BO), tel. 051.237440 – fax 051.225673, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, certified e-mail email@example.com.
8. DATA SUBJECTS’S RIGHTS PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 15-22 OF EU REGULATION NO. 2017/679.
In any moment the data subject may exercise his/her rights vis-à-vis the data controller, in accordance with applicable law, as follows:
- The data subject is entitled to ask and obtain in any moment access to personal data concerning him/her. In particular, the data subject has the right to know: a) the purpose of the data processing; b) the categories of data processed; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whome personal data are or will be transferred, in particular if from third countries or international organizations; d) the period of conservation of personal data or the criteria used to determine such period;
- The data subject is entitled to ask and obtain that incorrect personal data concerning him/her are rectified without undue delay and that incomplete date are integrated, also by providing a supplementary declaration;
- The data subject is entitled to ask and obtain in any moment the erasure of the data concerning him/her, even if relevant for the purposes of the processing;
- The data subject is entitled to ask and obtain in any moment from the controller restriction of processing where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data, or where the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data;
- The data subject has the right to request and obtain the portability of personal data concerning him/her, i.e., the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, as well as the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible. All expenses related to data portability shall be upon the data subject;
- The data subject has the right to object, entirely or in part, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant for the purposes of the processing;
- The data subject may, in any moment, revoke his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data by contacting the number 0039 051 237440, or by writing to Prof. Ruffolo’s Firm (Bologna, Via Testoni, no. 5, 40123) or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Revoking the consent to data processing determines the impossibility to fulfil the professional mandate received by the Firm and may be intended as withdrawal of the same mandate;
- To exercise the above-mentioned rights and, in any event, to obtain any information as to the processing of his/her personal data, the data subject may contact the Secretary of Prof. Ruffolo’s Firm, also by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com;
- The data subject, where he/she deems that his/her personal data are processed in such a way as to breach data protection law, may, without prejudice to any other jurisdictional or administrative remedy, lodge a complaint to the Control Authority in the country where he/she usually resides, works or where the breach has been put in place; for Italy, the complaint may be lodged before the Autorità Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, with seat in Rome, 00186, Piazza di Montecitorio, no. 121 (www.garanteprivacy.it).